OJEE 2013 is an exam for getting admission in various undergraduate courses in Odisha. The candidates who want to take admission under any reserved category must have a mandatory certificate of permanent nativity of Odisha.
This certificate will be checked in the document verification phase of OJEE 2013. If any kind of discrepancy is detected regarding the candidates’ credentials or documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled at the same time.
The OJEE 2013 Entrance Exam registration can be done ONLINE as per notification released by the board or OFFLINE on the forms that can be purchased at any bank branch and post office mentioned in the information brochure.
The OJEE 2013 Application Form can be purchased from the banks and post offices given in the Information brochure. Also, the candidates can apply online on the website of OJEE 2013 – www.odishajee.com. This online application form portal will be opened from a specific date for which a separate notification will be released.
The OJEE 2013 Entrance Exam Application Form will be an OMR form and the top portion of the form will be processed by a machine. The machine will read only dark spots. Therefore, the candidates should fill the OJEE 2013 Application Form legibly in Blue/Black ball point pen or HB pencil and make no stray marks on it.
The candidates should not smudge, tear, cut or scribble anything on the form except the space marked for filling the data. The required information should be written in capital letters in the boxes on OJEE 2013 Application Form and the circles below them should be darkened completely and carefully.
The candidates should paste a Black and White photograph on OJEE 2013 Application Form which should not be older than 2 months and put their signature below it in the space provided in Blue/Black ball point pen.
Complete and accurate Postal Address of candidate should be filled by candidate. If any kind of error occurs while writing the address on OJEE 2013 Application Form, the candidates should paste a white paper slip exactly the size of the box and write the address on it. The address should not be written outside this box.
The candidate can also type the address on a white sheet which could be pasted on the box.
The candidate should carefully mention the permanent address on OJEE 2013 Application Form legibly in Black/Blue ball point pen. The candidate should not fold the application form at any place other than the folding provided. The candidates should not paste anything else than the photograph and should not pin or staple anything on the form.
The candidate should note down and preserve the six digit application number on the OJEE 2013 Application Form for all future references and correspondences. The Acknowledgement Card will reach the candidate by the mid of April 2013. If however, the candidate doesn’t receive the acknowledgment card, he/she can check the OJEE 2013 Application Form status on www.odishajee.com.
The incomplete OJEE 2013 Application Form and the forms filled in any language other than English will be rejected. No change in the credentials of candidate is allowed at any later stage. Hence the candidate should fill the Application Form carefully.
The cost of OJEE 2013 Application Form is non-refundable and any dispute arising about OJEE 2013 Entrance Exam will be dealt with in Odisha HC only. Candidates should not submit any other document along with the form.
The documents will be verified on prescribed date at the nodal center in the document verification phase. Any kind of discrepancy detected at that stage shall render the candidature of the subject cancelled.
Before submitting the OJEE 2013 Application Form, the candidates should ensure the following:
The instructions given along with the form have been followed completely and the important notes have been gone through.
The address on the OJEE 2013 Application Form as well as the Acknowledgement Card is correct and written in legible hand writing.
If the Application Form is being submitted by the post, the acknowledgement card has been put into the envelope.
The OJEE 2013 Application Form has not been pinned/tagged or stapled at any place.
A clear photocopy of the application form has been retained by the candidate to be used in future references.
OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria
Before undertaking the OJEE 2013, the candidates should confirm that they satisfy all the conditions specified by the OJEE 2013 controlling office which will be called as OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria. The candidates, who satisfy all the conditions of OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria, will be ELIGIBLE for OJEE 2013.
These conditions are:
- The candidate should have either passed or appearing in CHSE exam of 12th class Odisha, or equivalent exam.
- The exam should be passed with mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects along with one optional subject as per OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The optional subjects are: Biotechnolgy/Chemistry/Biology/Geology/Electronics/Computer Science/Statics/Information Technology.
- The candidate should have passed the above mentioned subjects with at least 45% (GEN) and 40% (ST/SC) as aggregate as per OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- To be eligible according to OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates must have passed the 12th class exam in each subject individually.
- There will be no upper age limit for the candidates to take OJEE 2013 as per the OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW):
- Candidates’ parents’ income from all sources should be lesser than Rs. 4.50 lakhs.
- To claim seats under TFW Scheme, the candidates will have to submit an income certificate as per OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria at the time of document verification.
- This scheme will involve only tuition fee and all other fees except tuition fee will have to be paid by the candidate.
- To be eligible for TFW Scheme, the candidate should be a native candidate of Odisha as per OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- TFW Scheme is applicable to all the AICTE approved institutions.
- According to OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the candidate will have to submit the following documents at the nodal center during document verification:
- Native of Odisha.
- Parents’ Income certificate from Local Tehsildar.
ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats
ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats will consider the following categories for reservation claims to get admission in various Undergraduate Programmes:
- Odisha State Category (S-Category):
- The candidates who want to apply for colleges under ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats for Odisha State Category should satisfy at least one of the following criteria:
- Parents of candidate are permanent residents of Odisha. Such candidates will have to produce a proof of permanent residence at the time of OJEE 2103 Counselling to claim ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- The candidates should have appeared/passed the 12th class exam from any recognized institution in Odisha.
- Daughters/Sons/Spouse of permanent Govt. of India/Govt. of Odisha/Govt.of Odisha Undertakings employees serving in Odisha while applying for exam. For claiming ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats in this category, the candidates have to submit a certificate from the parents/his own/spouse’s employee at the time of document verification.
- Candidates claiming any kind of reservation under ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats, need to submit a certificate of permanent resident of Odisha at the time of document verification.
- ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats under State Categories will be according to the Govt. of Odisha policy. The percentage reservation of seats under different categories will vary according to the decision of State Govt. which will be final and binding.
- All reservations under ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats will be valid only for the permanent residents of Odisha.
- The candidates of Scheduled Castes (SC) will have 8% seats reserved for them.
- Scheduled tribe candidates will have reservation of 12% under ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- There will be a SEPARATE Merit List for each reserved category. If all the seats under reserved category are not filled by the reserved category candidates, they will be filled by General category candidates as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats criteria.
- The candidates, who want to claim ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats for ST/SC categories, will have to submit a certificate of belonging to the SC/ST category by the Tehsildar of the place of birth in Odisha.
- 5% of seats will be reserved for the children of Green Card Holders. But to claim this reservation, they have to show the original Green Card at the time of document verification as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats guidelines.
- If any kind of discrepancy is found at any stage regarding the credentials of candidate or means used in obtaining the Green Card, his/her candidature will be cancelled at once.
- The candidates of PD (Physically Disabled) category will have 3% reservation under ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats. Such candidates will have to submit a proof of having at least 40% disability to claim seats under this category.
- The widows/wards of the ex-servicemen will have 2% ODISHA JEE 2013 Entrance Exam Reservation of Seats. Such candidates will have to submit a certificate in the prescribed format and have to appear before the Rajya Sainik Board for prioritization according to the notifications on the website of OJEE 2013.
- The women candidates will have a reservation of 30% of seats as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- There will be some seats which will come under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats. Around 5% of seats will fall under this category.
- The students should refer to the brochure for the details of TFW seats.
- There will be 3% of ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats in Govt. Engineering Colleges for Odiya Speaking people living outside Odisha. Such candidates must have:
- Nativity certificate from outside Odisha.
- Certificate of studying with Odiya as the language upto M.E. OR a score of at least 40% in the ODIYA language exam conducted by OJEE 2013 as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats criteria.
- 12th class in Science discipline should have been passed by candidate outside Odisha.
- 5% of seats will be reserved for NRI candidates only in AICTE approved colleges as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- Copies of Passport.
- Equivalent certificate of Qualifying Examination.
- Work Permit.
- ODISHA JEE 2013 Result
- The ODISHA JEE 2013 Result will be announced in the last week of May 2013. The result will be released in the form of the merit list. However, if a candidate wants to know the subject wise marks scored by him/her, a DD of Rs. 200/- should reach the OJEE office within 10 days of announcement of result. The DD for detailed ODISHA JEE 2013 Result should be drawn in favor of OJEE-2013 at any nationalized bank and payable at Bhubaneswar.
- ODISHA JEE 2013 Result will be announced on the basis of evaluation of OJEE Papers which are machine gradable and hence error and bias free. However, if a candidate wants to apply for Re-Totalling or Re-Addition of marks, he/she can send the request along with a DD of Rs. 500/-. The draft should be drawn in favor of OJEE-2013 at any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD for Re-checking the ODISHA JEE 2013 Result should reach the office of OJEE 2013 within seven calendar days of result announcement.
- No photocopy of answer sheet, or question paper will be sent to any candidate. No request for Re-evaluation of ODISHA JEE 2013 Result will be entertained in any case.
- The Re-Totalling of ODISHA JEE 2013 Entrance Exam Result will be done manually by a committee whose decision will be final.